Prior to applying, please review the Program Guidelines to determine if your business is eligible.
- All applications are to be submitting on-line using the on-line form and all documents are to be uploaded electronically. Application information and portal on the city’s website: https://burnsvillecares.burnsvillemn.gov
- Application requirements will include:
- Basic details about the business.
- Gross revenue information.
- Information on current operations including whether the business is currently closed or is providing reduced services.
- Narrative descriptions and estimated calculations of the negative impacts of the business due to COVID-19.
- Information about other grants received.
- Proposed use and amounts of funding requested.
- Supporting documentation and application attachments.
- Upon submission of application, applicants will receive am email confirmation receipt of application.
- The application will be reviewed for eligibility upon receipt. If additional information or documentation is necessary EDA staff will contact the applicant. You will be notified if your application is complete or not. All applicants will be given 1 week to submit any additional information.
- Funds will be distributed through a randomization process (lottery). Only eligible and completed applications will be entered into that process.
- Checks will be mailed within 3 business days after notification of funding.
If you have any questions or need assistance completing the grant application, please contact: Beth Weber, Community Development Assistant at (952) 895-4455 or firstname.lastname@example.org